Wednesday, February 2, 2011

40 Years Young!

I hope your 40th birthday is fantastic!  You are truly an amazing woman and one whom I've always admired.  I loved the years of being your visiting teacher when I got to come into your home regularly.  I always left more uplifted and more inspired then when I arrived. 

I find your organizational skills amazing, as well as your decorating talents.  Your home has such a warm, elegant, comfortable feel to it.  You are an awesome mother and handle raising six children with the greatest of ease.  I'm glad that my three sons match up so close in age to your three youngest sons and we get lots of opportunities to interact. 

I admire your cooking talents.  Your blog is fun to follow and I always get great ideas from you.  I love how you post your weekly menus (meal planning is an area I need to improve on).

I also admire your willingness to serve.  You are always doing amazing things for other people despite being a busy mother of six.

Enjoy your special day and continue to be amazing...you inspire so many of us :)

Best wishes,
Melanie Ortler

No comments:

Post a Comment