Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Have an Amazing Birthday!!

Dear Julie,
 
You are 40 now and you are kind of like a hero and an idol to me, although, I don't really feel those are the correct words, I can't put my finger on what the correct words would be...
 
Your life is in order.  You have balance.  You are living the American dream, as far as I'm concerned!  You are an amazing woman, who I am so glad to consider a dear friend!  You mean so much to me and I am happy that you seem to "have it all"!!!!  An envious marriage and family, and satisfying personal life and deep spiritual depth!
 
I'm so grateful to have had you in my midst during some of the roughest moments of my life!  It has brought you very close to my heart and I just wanted you to know that! 
 
Have an amazing birthday and know how VERY MUCH I THINK OF YOU!!!    
 
Love you, my sister!   Lori Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment