Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, from Michael Buble

Julie-
I tried really hard to get Michael Buble to come to Flower Mound and sing Happy Birthday to you in person, but he was out of the country. He said to send you his love!  This is a lame substitute, but here is a clip of him singing to some random guy named Ray!

Behind the scenes with Michael Bublé, Matt Lauer

Going to the concert with you and Erik was so much fun-  I love that we can act like silly teenagers over a goofy Canadian singer!  We have shared many good times over the past 10+ years... Book Club, Church, Preschool, YMCA baseball games, swimming, Prairie Trail, blogging, etc. etc...  Thanks also for sharing your girls with me-  You have done an amazing job raising them.  I will never find such great babysitters!  Thank You for always being such a wonderful friend to me and even though we have moved, I know that we will always stay in touch- you truly are a "kindred spirit"!  I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Love and Miss You,
Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment