Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just "but oh so much more" Julie

We met when I was expecting my first baby.  I can't believe it's been so long ago, but how thankful I am that the Combs and Egan families continue to cross paths.  You are an amazing woman, wife, mother and friend.  Oh how I miss coming to your house every day after school.  I love that your family and home have created  and will continue to create wonderful memories for my children.  I love that you love me and my children - even when you have had the opportunity to see many of our shortcomings.
Thank you for being an example to me.  Thank you for being a woman in but not of the world.  Thank you for your strong testimony that shines in your countenance.  Thank you for your creativity and your desire to sew with me (even though we don't get to nearly enough).  Thank you for being you!
Have a very happy birthday today - and so many more in the future.
Love,
Sarah
(and the rest of the Combs family) 

No comments:

Post a Comment