Wednesday, February 9, 2011

             

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!! 

I concur with Margo...you have always been really cool.  Basically my main goal in junior high was to be able to wear any piece of your clothing.  Seriously, the best day of my teenage existence was probably when I got your green dress with the white belt as a hand-me-down.  Coolest. Outfit. Ever.

This post covers not even a fraction of what it should but thank you for:

Not being a mean big sister.
Editing every English paper I sent your way.
Letting me listen to your Bryan Adams record (free of charge).
Teaching me how to have really cool bangs.
Letting me wear your clothes.
Allowing me to tag along on outings and feel bigger than I was.
Listening whenever I talk.
Not saying my ideas are silly...even when they are.
Being a great example.
Being a really great friend.

I love you!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment