Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fun Days at BYU

Julie,

It's been so long since we've seen each other but it seems like just yesterday that we had that fun summer as roommates at RainTree.  Rick and I were laughing last night about the time that you and I almost saw too much of Jason Turner in the bathroom of their apartment. Rick will never forget the look on Jason's face as he came screaming and running out of the bathroom that day. I guess that's what we get for being in their apartment stealing soda and them coming home.  We thought hiding in the bath tub and pulling the shower curtain closed was a great place to hide until Jason came in to use the bathroom.  Do you remember us looking at each other and knowing we had to do something to let him know we were there.  When he heard us start laughing it was such a suprise for him.  I wonder if he remembers that day?  Ha Ha We had a lot of  fun after we swiped that key to their apartment. My kids had not heard that story before and couldn't believe their mom would do such a thing :) Hope you have a great birthday!! Next time you are in Utah please look us up.  We'd love to see you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Love,
Rick and Kim Lalliss

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about Jason and the shower scene!!! I was in the shower - THANK HEAVENS one of us made a sound just in time!! What a great summer we had together. I forgot we took Rick, Jason and Art's key! Kim - I did remember your wedding and was glad we weren't in taffeta! It was so fun helping you get ready on your wedding day!!!

    ReplyDelete