Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Julie!!

Julie,
I am so fortunate to call you my friend!  Hard to believe it's been 10 years since we both moved here!  It's been so much fun seeing our kids grow up together.  I have so many fond memories of you and your family.  Here's what comes to mind:  Sarah and Ashley going to preschool together, swimming at your (Stone Hill Farms) pool because we didn't have one (Megan still asks when we are going to go to that pool again), trading babysitting with Ryan/Megan and Jacob/Emily (Jacob was quite the snugglebug), Megan and Ryan going to preschool together, Emily and Jacob going to preschool together (my kids still love the YMCA song), many birthday parties, both of us talked at Sarah's and Ashley's baptism, me teaching your kids piano lessons (I am so glad you found someone better!), me naming my kid Connor and you naming your kid Mason (and we both wanted the other but couldn't because of nephews), you throwing me a baby shower for Connor (that was awesome), and serving as Visiting Teaching partners.  Visiting Teaching together was especially memorable for me.  I enjoyed listening to your lessons and feeling of your spirit.  You are such an example to me!  Hope you enjoy your 40th!
Love,
Karissa






No comments:

Post a Comment