Sunday, February 13, 2011

To the best mother ever...


Dear Madre,

I just have to tell you how totally incredible you are!! You do so much for me and you are always so supportive of me, especially with all my crazy choir stuff I've had throughout the past 6 months! It's so great to know that you will always be there for me and that I can count on you to help me through all the hard things in my life. You are a patient, loving, kind, beautiful, caring, talented, considerate, wonderful, creative, fun, awesome, amazing person!! You are a wonderful mother, and I am so privledged to have you as MY mom! I have enjoyed my 16 3/4 years of my life with you and I know I will enjoy many more! I hope this next year of your life is great, because you deserve it, 100%! I love you so much, mi madre favorita!


Love,


Amanda, the girl that made you a mother. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment